Thursday , 22 February 2018

Latest news

Iran: Man Gets 100 Lashes In Northern City Of Rasht

Iran-HRM – The sentence of100 lashes for a man identified by his initials as M.Gh was carried out in the northern city of Rasht on charges of murder and rape, the state-run Rokna news agency reported on February 15, 2018.

Read More »

Iran: Three Political Prisoners Sentenced To Death After Severe Torture

Iran-HRM – In the past week, the Supreme Court confirmed the death sentences for three political prisoners identified as Ismael Sheh Bakhsh, 24, Dor-Mohammad Sheh Bakhsh, 20, and Pakistan national Hayatollah (Enayatollah) Nikzehi, 26. They have all been charged in one case to moharebeh (enmity with God) by the judge of the 2nd Branch of the Zahedan Revolutionary Court. Two …

Read More »

Iran: Two Men Executed In Ahwaz

Iran-HRM – On Thursday, February 15, the Ahwaz Intelligence Department announced the execution of two young Arab men. 

Read More »

Iran: Sistan And Baluchistan Burning In Drought

Iran-HRM – Reza Arbabi, the Director General of the Crisis Management Department of Sistan and Baluchestan Province, said that about 100% of the area of ​​the province suffered from moderate to very severe drought. “Currently, the province’s dams are only 40% full, and the remaining 60 percent is empty. To compensate for the losses, 70 billion tomans (about 19000 dollars) …

Read More »

Iran Protests Over Sweden’s Granting Of Citizenship To Prisoner

RFL/RE – The Iranian Foreign Ministry says it has summoned the Swedish ambassador to protest over the country’s granting of citizenship to a Stockholm-based scientist who is being held in Tehran and faces a death sentence. Iran’s official IRNA news agency quoted ministry spokesman Bahram Qasemi as saying that the Swedish envoy in Tehran had been summoned in protest on …

Read More »